Tuesday, February 28, 2012

안녕히계세요







I'm leaving Korea on Sunday morning, bound for New Delhi, India to start my three month odyssey. I wish I had time for a long, elaborate post about what I will miss in Korea and what I'm looking forward to back home. I'm incredibly busy running last minute errands and packing, so I simply don't have time for that kind of insight. Thus, I have left you with this video that I made for each of my kids and an extremely abbreviated list of things I've missed from back home and things I will miss about Korea.


What I miss back home: family, friends, foods, football (live and at normal hours).

What I will miss about Korea: foods, friends, very helpful strangers, extremely helpful Korean coworkers, great infrastructure, not tipping at restaurants, and, most importantly, the kids I taught.

Korea, 안녕히계세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment