Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Room

This post is about my room, which pictures do more service to than words, so it's a relatively short post.



My room is very small, even by Korean standards. I live in Gangnam, which is a very business-oriented area in Seoul, so rent is very expensive. It is a one room studio apartment that came furnished. I have a stove top (but not an oven), a TV, a fridge, a microwave, and a washing machine. Other than the fact it is small, there is nothing particularly interesting about it except the bathroom. There is no bathtub, so the shower drains in the middle of the bathroom. The washer is also in the bathroom, so my bathroom is basically a tile room with a washer, shower, toilet, and sink, with nothing to divide them.





















So far I only have one extremely important decoration. I have never been much of an interior designer (perhaps the understatement of the century), but my Michigan banner really makes my apartment. It hangs at the foot of my bed and reminds me of home (and of the CCHA Champion hockey team I left behind).

No comments:

Post a Comment